Pink Letter J

Friday, November 30, 2012

Looking cute in sweat

Working out is like a good nap. It never happens in my life. Although it is rare, when it does happen, it is amazing. I know all the arguments, "you can find time." And sure, that might be true, but I don't FEEL like I can find time!

Regardless, I do enjoy working out and wish I did it more and know I could... so no preaching, ok?

Am I getting distracted? Yes.

I wanted to discuss cute workout clothing! One of the reasons I am longing to exercise and sad that I cannot find the time these days is because I actually like quite a few of the workout outfits I have!

Thank you Target and, surprisingly, Lands End. Lands End actually sells TALL workout swimsuits. So when the time finally comes, I will be working out like a cutie.

*UPDATE*
The swimsuit came and it is great! Now I do need to get to the pool more often but I have all the gear I need.

Also, I moved to a new house and the neighborhood is fantastic for running. Finally I can just walk out my front door and RUN! Before, I had to go to the gym or drive 15 minutes a great running trail but now I have NO excuses. Just yesterday my fiance let me borrow his iPhone arm band so I was all set with tights, nike shorts, Old Navy workout sweater, and a hat. Hats are great for running but I need to get a "workout" hat like Nike or Adidas brand that is built for sweat and lots of washing. But hats help me feel a little like people can't recognize me (although thats probably a lie) but also helps keep the sun out of my eyes and keep my hair out of my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment