Pink Letter J

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I want to start composting!



I would love to be an amazing gardener, with a beautiful backyard and greenery all around my home, and fresh homegrown fruits and vegetables. But, alas, I seem to have a black thumb. My fiance, on the other hand, has been able to carry us both into the beginning stages of a backyard flower garden. I don't want to get too excited, but its been pretty fun so far and the plants are looking pretty strong. But its just the start, and we've already learned so much.

In my research I have recurrently read that composting is a great way to get nutrient rich soil and better growth with your plants. I stumbled across this great infographic that I wanted to save for future use, and just incase you are interested as well, here it is: http://www.sustainableamerica.org/blog/how-to-compost-in-your-apartment/

No comments:

Post a Comment