Pink Letter J

Monday, September 9, 2013

My life is a little chaotic right now... :)



My life is a little chaotic right now. I'm trying my best to stay ahead of it all but stress has been my constant companion lately, and I imagine, will be close by my side until February 2nd (after my wedding, after my stint as a club president for 2013 ends, after I graduate with my MBA, and after about 5 big work events are over). At that time I will be preparing for my honeymoon and I fully intend to make the MOST of it.

Stress is nothing new to me. If you've read much of my blog you're probably well aware of that fact. But this time I am determined to stay ahead of it all and to try to not let it get me down. My poor fiance must be worried about me, my patience is about as short as you can imagine.

But the main thing is taking some time out of everyday to relax, maybe go run, spend time with the puppies, watch a couple funny shows, or even meditate. I forget the tactics I've learned over the years to relax. It seems that when things get too easy I just roll along with it.

Anyways, tonight I'm sitting here, working a few days ahead for two of my classes but its not easy. I tend to need the impending deadline to force me into focusing and getting things done. Regardless, even if its just a little every night, it helps keep me from feeling like I have a million things on the horizon needing to get done.

Prayer, rest, peace, and love is my plan. And of course some focus and hard work. After the completion of my MBA it will be serious time to consider what my next step in life should be. And just this moment, my wonderful fiance just brought me some delicious homemade mashed potatoes so I gotta go... :)

Life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment