Pink Letter J

Thursday, April 17, 2014

17 Things Happy People Say Every Day | Inc.com



ARTICLE: 17 Things Happy People Say Every Day | Inc.com
Are you saying any of these to those around you? I plan to do more of it!:
  1. "I'm happy to see you."
  2. "I'm always happy to see you."
  3. Remember when you..."
  4. "You might not realize this, but..."
  5. "You really impress me."
  6. "You really impressed me when..."
  7. "I believe in you."
  8. "Look how far you've come!"
  9. "I know you're capable of more."
  10. "I'd like to hear your thoughts about..."
  11. "Tell me more."
  12. "I took your suggestion."
  13. "I'm sorry."
  14. "I'd like to be more like you."
  15. "Thank you."
  16. "You're welcome."
  17. "No."
It can be so easy to get wrapped up in your own world that you forget about the power and beauty of positive interactions with other people around you. Read the entire article for great explanations behind the power of these phrases...

No comments:

Post a Comment