Pink Letter J

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

iPhone 6 (iPhone Air): Release Date, Specs, Rumors and News | Digital Trends

iPhone 6 (iPhone Air): Release Date, Specs, Rumors and News | Digital Trends



I'll be honest, 90% of the reason I haven't upgraded my iPhone yet is that I want a bigger screen! Our phones will continue to blur the phone/computer line and there's only so close I can hold my iphone to my nose trying to read e-mails and surf the web before I just pull up a computer instead. But now I work all day on a computer and my phone basically just serves as an alert to me to pull up the information on the computer. A considerable reason for that is the slowness of my device as well. Which gets me to the 10%. The other 10% is that I just can't bring myself to sign another contract with Verizon. I think monthly cell phone service should cost $50. I think that is fair but enough. Until that point I will continue to complain about anything above that price point to the dismay of my hubby. Once I've purchased a high price device, why have to keep paying for connection above a reasonable amount? Each month I spend enough to have bought another phone! Plus I use Wi-Fi most of the time anyways...


UPDATE! Well I've caved. My husband and I were getting ready to take a long road trip and decided atl east one of us needed to take the plunge and upgrade. I am very happy with the fast speed and am quite fond of the gorgeous gold color. However, I am not happy that I am locked in for another two years to a price that I feel is unreasonable (with nearly the lowest possible data limits). Oh well, call me a slave!

No comments:

Post a Comment