Pink Letter J

Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Job! Yay!

I knew this day was coming soon, I was feeling the need for change (just read some of my old blog posts) but it's hard to believe that its actually happening. It happened so fast! I found a new job that I start in just a few short days. The job is much more "tech" focused and computer oriented, so some might say its a big change. But, its something I've always been interested in!

From an early age I was a computer a-holic. And even today I love to spend hours learning new skills and tips for web design, graphic design, print design, and more. It's basically the digital canvas.

Also, with this new position I will finally be able to do some freelance work. I've been wanting to do that for awhile now but it was a sort of conflict of interest where I used to be. But I know it won't be easy. I need to start with a few good opportunities and hopefully get some momentum. But at least now I have the opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment